1. The Bench Standard is located at https://thebenchstandard.com/
2. The contents of the Website, emails sent via the mailing list and the affiliated products sold or suggested are not professional advice.
3. Good Faith Recommendations
3.1 Generally, the Company may display and/or promote an affiliate product(s) on the Website.
3.2 The Company will always recommend products and services based in part on a good faith belief that such products or services will help the person obtain them. The Company has good faith belief because it has either tried the products or services prior to making any recommendations, or the owners of the Company have researched the products or services based on the supplier’s history. The recommendations made by the owner about the products or services are honest opinions based on facts known to the owner at the time a product or service is mentioned on the website.
3.3 The Company aims to provide the best affiliate product(s) and/or service(s) available to you. If you have any questions regarding any of the affiliate product(s) and/or service(s), please contact the Company and we will do what we can to answer your questions or rectify any issues you may have.
4. Material Connection
4.1 Generally, when the Company display and/or promote an affiliate product there may exist a material connection between the owner of the Website and the providers of the products and services displayed.
4.2 In the event that there is no material connection or that the Company will not receive any compensation relating to the affiliate products, it will ensure in its best endeavor and in good faith that the same will be conveyed to you.
4.3 Notwithstanding Clause 4.1 and 4.2, you should always perform your own due diligence before purchasing an affiliate product(s) displayed or being promoted on the Website.
5.1 In respect of the compensation for the Company to display and/or promote an affiliate product, the type of compensation may vary, from receiving payment for a product or service, or receiving complementary products or services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
6. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
7. The Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
8. The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
9. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
10. The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substituted for professional services or advice.
11. The Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of our sites, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
Effective as of 5/5/2017.