Just like our quest to find the perfect glass of whiskey, the search for the perfect cup of coffee is one that never ends. We’re pretty serious about our joe over here, so when we first met Fellow’s beautiful kettles, handsome copper-bottomed ceramics, and innovative coffee steeper, we made immediate plans to upgrade our kitchen — in a significant way. Since they launched their original precision coffee maker, the Duo, to rave reviews (and a cool $200K) on Kickstarter, they’ve been hard at work refining the coffee-making and drinking process with thoughtful designs that not only look spectacular but make some of the best coffee we’ve ever tasted.
Their best-selling Stagg Pour-Over system is a stylish and modern continuation of the work they’ve been doing from the start: Its steep-slope dripper allows for a richer extraction of your coffee’s flavor, while its clog-free filters don’t let any grit pass through into the sturdy carafe. After it sold out in a flash, we’ve just restocked the beautiful copper Stagg Kettle, which is sure to make kitchens everywhere a little bit sexier only by being around (hey, it worked for us).
Plus, the best-selling Joey mugs are back, and the double-walled ceramic beauties now come in a range of sizes and colors for the perfect cup of espresso, latte or your regular daily pour-over cup. Now the only problem in our kitchen is not letting the coffee get cold while we take all these shots for Instagram.
Precise temperature control combined with stunning minimalist design in a functional, decor-friendly electric kettle
The Stagg EKG Electric Kettle lets you precisely control the temperature of your water with variable temperature control so you can dial in the exact temperature for brewing coffee, tea, or anything else. Add a stopwatch to the setup, and this is the most functional kettle we’ve ever come across, electric or otherwise.
- Variable temperature control with a discreet LCD screen to indicate the “set temperature” as well as the “real-time temperature.”
- Hold option will hold your hot water at a constant temperature until you’re ready
- Brew stopwatch for precise brew/steep times
- Precision pour spout and counterbalanced handle
- Matte black scratch-resistant paint
- Temperature range of 135-212°F
- 304 stainless steel
- Dimensions: 11½” x 6¾” x 8” / 292 mm x 171 mm x 203 mm
- Weight: 2.6 lb / 1180 g
- Cord Length: 2½’
The pour-over perfected
Fellow has been killing the home coffee game since their first Kickstarter in 2014, and they’re showing no signs of letting up anytime soon. The Stagg Pour-Over System is a complete set of essentials to make coffee at home that rivals even your favorite third wave cafe.
- Stagg Dripper
- Customized filters
- Double-walled Carafe
- Complete system for brewing the perfect cup of pour-over at home
- Modern design in matte black and double-walled handblown glass
- Each component is scientifically engineered to brew the best cup possible with the least amount of fuss
- Vacuum insulated for better heat retention during brewing
- No-clog drainage system for consistent drip duration every time
- Steep slope increases coffee-to-water contact to boost extraction
- Drip cup to catch wayward drops of black gold
- Measurements on drip cup to measure coffee before starting
- Double-walled for better heat retention and no exterior condensation
- Handblown borosilicate carafe is heat-resistant and ultra-durable
- Measurement markings on the carafe for measuring water before starting
- Stainless Steel
- Borosilicate Glass
Also published on Medium.